Yay!!!! Am super excited right now. I got nominated for the Black Cat, blue sea award by Suze, the wonderful blogger behind Obsolete Childhood. She has been a great support to me since I started blogging a few weeks back. This happens to be my very first award nomination on WordPress .
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
The questions I am to answer are:
- Do you see blogging as a future career or just a side hobby?
- Who has made the biggest impact on your life?
- What is your greatest strength and what is your gravest weakness?
Here I go….
Blogging for me right now is a side hobby. I started in order to reach othets outside my immediate environment because I love inspiring and generally talking and encouraging others. But blogging as a career I am not so sure about it… Well no one knows what the future holds so I am just going to have to wait and see..
The person who has made the biggest impact in my life is my elder sister, Dami. She has been my day one master in crime and my Superwoman. We fight alot and I mean a lot but she is always there when I need her and always supports me. And she has definitely made the greatest impact in my life…
Lastly my greatest strength would be my past. I tend to draw strength from my past, by learning from my mistakes and trying not to repeat them.
My gravest mistake.. Well that am not so sure of, everyone definitely has a flaw or weakness but I dont think I have discovered what mine is….
Finally… My nominees who I feel have added and inspired the WordPress community and have most definitely left an impact on me through their posts are…..
- Claudia Sava
- Broke Bella
- Your Average Peahead
- Naomi’s reflection
- Esther – Thoughts9367
These blogs have served as inspirations to me and the bloggers have been super creative in their posts. They try to reach to an audience ready to learn and be impacted, as least they have reached to me in one way or another…..
My three questions to these nominees:
- When writing or drafting a blog post what message do you try to convey to your readers?
- What is your main source of inspiration when writing a blog post?
- What is your greatest strength and your gravest weakness?