Hey lovelies, well am still on this months stretch of self building but last night I watched a movie titled God’s not dead (2014), a lot of people must have watched it and if you haven’t please do (it has a sequel- God’s not dead 2). There are like a million lessons to learn from that movie. This wasn’t really a planned post for this month but I decided to put it up anyways. So here are a few lessons and a few points I learnt from God’s not dead.
- God is way more important than anyone or anything else. There should absolutely be no case of deciding which is much more important. The answer is a definite one- God.
- No one can fully prove the existence of God but neither can Gods existence be disproved.
- We should not be ashamed of our belief in God or the Gospel of Jesus but rather be proud of it. We are bound to face obstacles but we should all keep smiling. Disciples in the Bible all faced persecution at one point or the other but they all were able to overcome.
- During hard times or inconvenient situations we should always have it that God is good and that it would all pass.
- Also that there are times when we ask God for something but we should also know that not all the answers to our requests can be YES , there are times when we would get a few NO’s too but we should stay still with God because HE knows what is best for us even way more than we do and HE also knows what we need right before we realise we need them. HE is always listening.
- A medical diagnosis or theory doesn’t decide our faith or future but rather what God says would happen. If something isn’t blessed and approved by God it surely cannot happen. There is always a reason why God let’s these things happen to us.
- Those who leave us or abandon us in our times of need should be left to leave. They really aren’t worth our time neither are they worth all the other great things we have to offer. There are also bound to be people around us who do not believe in the Gospel but we should not turn back on what we believe because of them but rather stand firm.
- You are never alone. At times it may seem like the whole world is crashing down on you but just keep it in mind that you are never alone.
- If God doesn’t exist then everything is therefore permissible but since God does exist that’s why we have commandments and laws which we abide by. It’s also why we have the Bible as an instructions manual.
- Life and eternity is for God while all other things are temporary.
GOD’S NOT DEAD, HE’S ALIVE AND LIVING ON THE INSIDE OF US
Yours truly… J ❤❤❤
IF YOU HAVE WATCHED THE MOVIE AND ITS SEQUEL WHAT LESSON DID YOU LEARN FROM IT. Leave your comments below… 👇👇👇
GOD’S not DEAD
God’s Not Dead is a 2014 American Christian drama film directed by Harold Cronk and starring Kevin Sorbo, Shane Harper, David A. R. White, and Dean Cain.
Written by Cary Solomon and Chuck Konzelman, and based on Rice Brooks’ book God’s Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of Uncertainty, the film follows a Christian college student (Harper) whose faith is challenged by a philosophy professor (Sorbo) who declares God a pre-scientific fiction. *copied from Wikipedia*