Hey hey. Happy New month lovelies. 💜
Wow! It’s been a year down the line and it really does feel like yesterday when I started this journey and in all honesty it’s been great, life-changing and super exciting. I owe it all to God because without him I am nothing and I would not have gone this far. I was like every other random 16 year old teenager out there who decided to put up a blog but I put it to him and He did his part. And to everyone one who supported me one way or another, thank you so much. And I promise more and more lovely and inspiring content.
I have learnt to be myself not minding the negative opinion of others-those who laughed and others who said I couldn’t do it and that it was a waste of time, also I have became more confident in the decision I make, not dwelling on the past but rather looking forward to the great things that lie ahead. So here’s to a great first year 🙌🙌
What’s in store for the new year ?
– First and Foremost, I am considering a name change. A blog title more encompassing and more appropriate for the context of the blog. But I am yet to come up with one.*p.s. I am open to suggestions*
– More great content, that would relate to everyday life and experiences
– Guest Blogging, I would have other great bloggers post a thing or two on the blog and I intend on doing great post collaborations with other bloggers.
– Wider Scope, I will be introducing more varieties of posts- fashion, food, face and beauty, fun facts and a bundle load of faith-based posts-The 5 F-plan . Oh! and freebies too. Basically putting all my passions onto a wider platform.
– Launching the website, I am in no rush to do this but one way or another I would come round to getting it done.
To a better me…
In the first year, I know I wasn’t so consistent with my blogging. Like mainly since the beginning of this year so that’s one major area I would be working on as I go on with this journey.
Apparently I am stuck in school writing exams so all celebrations would be postponed. 😢😢
So you all should sit back over that nice cup of coffee and anticipate for great posts and catch up on all the great content you missed.
I am not there yet, but I am not where I was yesterday and I still have a long way to go. The most important thing is that I am still moving forward.
Yours truly… J💜💜
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, DON’T FOREGT TO HIT THE LIKE💜 AND FOLLOW BUTTON👭
Let’s connect 😎
You all can easily contact me via-
Facebook- Ademola Olajumoke